(please select an option from the left hand menu)
How does this referral system work?
Firstly your dentist must refer your child for dental treatment by a paediatric dentist
Parents/guardians are usually given a choice of where they would prefer to be seen. If a hospital is busy and unable to see you quickly the Primary Care Trust may contact you directly to ask if you would like to be seen at our multi-award winning clinic instead. This means that you will be seen more quickly and the treatment will still be free of charge.
Once you have have chosen to come to our clinic, the Primary Care Trust's Referral Management Service (RMS) will forward your childs referral paperwork to us.
Advantages of being seen at Clarendons:
+ Usually seen within 1 week
+ Weekend & evening appointments available
+ Free on-site parking
+ Sedation for anxious children
+ Specialist team
- We have seen and treated over 700 children since March 2008
- We are often sub-contracted to treat patients for the Leeds Dental Institute.
This as an endorsement of our:
- Clinical establishment, patient safety and clinical governance
- Excellent, professional and cost efficient service
- Ability to deliver the 18 week care pathway
- Patients can be seen and treated within 10 days
- Weekend & evening appointments available every week
- Sedation is available
- CQC Accredited - for both our primary and secondary care servicea
- BDA Good Practice Scheme 2010 & 2011
- Leeds Health Stars 2010 - Awarded by Leeds PCT for “Transforming Health & Social Care services”
- Best New Practice UK 2010 (Private Dentistry Awards)
- Best Young Dentist 2010 (The Dentistry Awards)
- Best Specialist referral Practice 2010 (2nd place, Private Dentistry Awards)
What will happen at my child's first appointment?
- This will be for an examination and consultation only. You will have full say, along with your child, regarding making a treatment plan for your child. This visit typically takes 45min to 1 hour.
- If you are happy to proceed, we will arrange your next appointment
Once we have received your child’s referral from Leeds PCT we will contact you to make an appointment within 2 days.
I you feel that we have already received your child’s referral and have not contacted you then please feel free to contact our Secondary Care Manager Hannah on:
0113 245 9004 (Option 2) or email: Hannah@clarendondentalspa.co.uk